Monday, April 12, 2010

Free tickets for NFL Draft now available!

Hey everyone;

So, as I've mentioned before, I don't make any money off this blog. To make money, I work for a company called "1iota" whose goal is to provide free tickets for fans to numerous events throughout the year. We do television shows, concerts, and over the past few years, we've partnered with the NFL to get fans to various activities. Last year, we brought thousands out for the EA Sports Madden 2010 Launch, which featured a Flag Football Pro-Am with hall-of-famers Joe Montana, John Elway, Jerry Rice, Emmit Smith, Deion Sanders, and many others.

This year, we've again partnered with the NFL to score free tickets to the NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall in NYC. So, if you're an NFL fan as well as a college football fan, and you'd like to check out the draft in a couple weeks, be sure to head on over to 1iota.com where you can sign up for an account (Free) and request tickets for the Draft (also free).

Also, stay tuned for my thoughts on G-Day, the final position grouping in my "The Thing..." series, and a blog on why the bulldawg nation should be thankful for Joe Cox - all coming this week!

Go Dawgs!

1 comment:

Pricesavertickets said...

As a fan of a very popular and successful professional football team, I know it can be difficult to get tickets,Here NFL Tickets I buy tickets easily.