Friday, May 13, 2011

Apparently my last post vanished?

Ok, so, I found out what happened to my post from yesterday. Apparently, blogger had some kind of issue and lost many many posts for users all across the blogosphere. So, if you didn't get a chance to read my post yesterday...sorry. It was EPIC.

Actually, it wasn't. I was just chiming in on the Ealy situation.

Short, short ver:

He had his chance. He couldn't live up to what he needed to do.

Like Danny Ware in 2007, he saw the writing on the wall and decided to do what's best for him. Danny ended up with a Super Bowl ring with the NY Giants (for whom he's still playing). Perhaps Ealy will earn a D-II rushing crown and get drafted. He wasn't going to straighten up and fly right at UGA, so why not get it done somewhere else?

I wish him luck somewhere else, and am glad that he'll no longer be a toxic ingredient in the dawgs' locker-room.


(It was better in long form).

No comments: