Friday, October 14, 2011

UGA Film Studies: End of a Blog Series

Hey folks;

Some of you may have noticed I didn't break down the fourth quarter as I had planned. Sorry about that. I've been busy this week, and couldn't put the extra hours into that last night. What I have to say today is a bit sadder still. I will not be doing film study breakdowns for the remainder of the season. I am going through some transitions right now, and will not have access to my beloved Dish network for quite a while. As such, I won't have the games on DVR to breakdown.

I know there are many of you who have enjoyed reading the details included, and I hope to be back next season doing the same kind of writing. However, for the time being it appears I will have to return to simply raising my highly opinionated voice on the goings on in UGA football, and avoid the in-depth analysis.

Go Dawgs.

5 comments:

Hebbard said...

Really sorry to hear this; the film breakdowns have been a high point of the week-after coverage for me. I hope you can get everything settled and get back on the horse!

Anonymous said...

That's a shame. One of my favorite things to do is read your breakdown while trying to picture the play in my head. Good luck and I'm sure many of us look forward to when you can get back to it.

BulldogBry said...

But, but, but............ I was learning so much!

Ah, hell. It was good while it lasted. Are you still going to periodically blog?

Ty said...

That's too bad. I really enjoyed reading your blog, learned a lot, and wish you all the best.

Cousin Pat said...

Also sorry to see these go, but I can't imagine how time consuming they must be during a week. They were really great reads. I hope you're able to pick up the feature again next year.