Monday, July 16, 2012

This Dawg will return...

Been getting some mail lately from concerned fans who are curious as to why I've been silent since January.  I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating....I am not a very active blogger out-of-season.  In my humble opinion, there's not really anything to blog about when football isn't being played.  Too many people share too many opinions on the personal lives of these kids, and I don't care to add to it.  When football returns, so will I.  I didn't get to G-Day, so I have no new input to add over what I saw last season, and my thoughts are pretty well documented on that.

Thank you everyone for reading.  With any luck, I'll be able to start my Post-Game summaries up again this season.  But, that's up in the air.  Need to find a place that has full-game copies online as I currently live without DVR.

GO DAWGS!

- Dukes

2 comments:

BulldogBry said...

What if we chipped in and bought you a DVD recorder?

Looking forward to your insight.

Ben Dukes said...

Haha...well, I don't have cable, actually. I spend so much time away from home, I don't bother with it any more. It's an unnecessary expense. I'll see what I can do to get something set up with a friend so I can use his tivo on Sundays and write the post-game. It's a pretty involved process. Takes a number of hours to do play-by-play. I have to watch each play many times...which means the game is FAR longer than originally played. That's a pretty big favor to ask of a friend.