Thursday, September 13, 2012

Introducing...Jarvis


Meet Jarvis.
He's a big, badass monster who you just plain want on your team.

Hey all...I've been missing for the better part of two weeks, and I apologize.  Still haven't purchased my DVR so that I can start the game breakdowns....perhaps against Tennessee.  Something tells me I'm going to have PLENTY to break down on that one.

Great game against Mizzou.  Loved it.  Jarvis Jones made a hell of an impact, as we all knew he's capable.

As a result, I named the F150 I bought the previous night after him.  On a hilarious sidenote, as I was sitting at the dealership getting Jarvis detailed on the morning of the game, one of the salesmen noticed my "G" shirt.  He decided to share with me that he's a Missouri Tiger, and that his team was about to show the world what they were made of.  "Y'all don't respect us" he said.  I replied with, "Hoss, I don't care.  At the end of the day, it's not about SEC pride or the new guy vs. the old guard.  It's Missouri Versus Georgia - and I don't think y'all got it."

It was pretty great seeing him tuesday night when I stopped back in.


Go Dawgs.

No comments: